Junior Achievement Ireland is part of a worldwide organisation, which seeks to highlight the importance of remaining in education to young people. Our purpose is to inspire young people to realise their potential by valuing their education and developing the skills and attitudes needed to shape their own future.
We are seeking to recruit an Office Administrator to work full time in the Dublin office to help grow and sustain relationships with our partner businesses, volunteers and schools.
The position will involve:
- Providing accounts assistance to the Financial Accountant – administration of procurement procedures, checking invoices & staff expense claims, entering to Sage accounting system, monthly payment run process and other accounting tasks.
- Stock & materials management
- Working with the education manager and the training function to assist with programme materials preparation and distribution e.g., printing materials to issue to volunteers
- Coordinating evaluations in conjunction with the education manager by disseminating forms, data collection and data entry, and contributing to the analysis of surveys including feedback from teachers, students and volunteers about our programmes.
- Supporting programme co-ordinators to host and run student events and workshops
- Reception & general office administration duties such as: daily post and deliveries.
The candidate will be required to:
- Have excellent organisational skills
- Communicate effectively
- Interact with all stakeholders in a professional manner
- Maintain attention to detail
- Manage priorities and multitask where necessary
- Engage with colleagues to meet deadlines and work as a team player
- Have good IT skills, including Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook and a willingness to acquire new skills and adopt new IT practices where relevant
- Previous experience in a similar role including accounting/ bookkeeping experience would be advantageous
If you are interested in applying for this role, please send your CV with a Cover Letter outlining why you would like to join the team to [email protected]